Château du Trioulou – Salles de réception
Let yourself be charmed by this beautiful and large family home, for a weekend with friends, a wedding, a family celebration, a cousinhood. Rooms suitable for meetings, seminars, press conferences...
Within this castle of 780m2, the reception area has a total area of 180m2, allowing you to accommodate for your receptions or your wedding a hundred people for a seated banquet. The space is made up of a set of adjoining reception rooms accessible by the large entrance, a covered patio and 4 large French windows opening onto the park. Depending on needs, these spaces can be adjusted to maintain the use of one or more lounges. The reception furniture is provided as in all “Votre Château de Famille” castles. 3.5 ha park with swimming pool.
The reception area is flexible from 70 to 180m2 and the castle can comfortably accommodate 27 people.
The reception area is made up of all the adjoining lounges accessible both through the large entrance, a covered patio and 4 large French windows opening onto the park, depending on the needs, these spaces can be adjusted to maintain use. one or more lounges.
– large entrance of 15m2 with a very wide wooden staircase leading to the 2 floors and a mezzanine.
– The 25m2 blue lounge: served by the main entrance, the blue lounge is as pleasant in summer as in winter. Central heating.
– The 20m2 smoking room: accessible via the blue lounge, from which you can access a small patio covered by a vault with pretty XNUMXth century frescoes.
– The large pink summer lounge 80m2: adjoining the smoking room, very high ceiling, richly molded, lined with Jouy fabrics, covered with old pink marble paving, open on 3 sides by very large east-facing windows , South and West and directly overlooking the lawns. Particularly bright. Any type of reception.
– The large gray living room 40m2: served by the blue living room, the winter gray living room, a vast vaulted living room with a monumental fireplace, large sofas and easy chairs, this living room is heated by two independent gas stoves.
– The large 35m2 dining room: accessible from both the winter lounge and the kitchen corridor, the large vaulted dining room decorated with a monumental trompe-l'oeil attributed to Violet Le Duc. This dining room is heated by a gas stove.