During your visits, stop at the bend of an alley to admire the works of local craftsmen, push the door of their shop and workshop to discover their work.
Talented artists and artisans
Aveyron is rich in traditional skills to discover ! From Laguiole to Millau, via Rodez, Sauveterre-de-Rouergue and Najac, there is no shortage of talent!
On the territory of the Bastides and Gorges of Aveyron, many craftsmen offer original productions and creations… Rustic knife, silver jewellery, ceramics, handmade soaps… Bring back a nice souvenir from your holidays or offer a unique gift to your loved ones.
Our address book
Artisans and craft shops
- Immerse yourself in the heart of the Middle Ages while listening to Régis Najac tell you the legend of peace knife. Its name indicates it, it was not a weapon, its blade not being able to crash to kill. Handles in wood or deer horn… Each copy is unique…
- Treat yourself to a little sweetness! Yarns, clothes, scarves, throws, knitting kits…. Everything is made from wool and alpaca fibers at DuPrem Alpaca.
- Choose an artisanal and natural soap from the SabaO soap factory, perfect for taking care of your skin and the environment!
- Meet pottery enthusiasts and sign up for a turning and modeling workshop to make your own creations with Ar’terre.
- Jewelry, textiles, pottery, hats, mosaic, origami, stationery, children’s decor… Find around fifteen artisans at the collective boutique By the wind.