Visite guidée de Villeneuve : Halte vers Saint-Jacques de Compostelle
Sauveté founded in 1053, Villeneuve has a Romanesque church, in the shape of a Greek cross, a copy of the original sanctuary of the Holy Sepulcher of Jerusalem. In 1231, Count Raymond VII of Toulouse granted it municipal freedoms and the status of Bastide.
Guided tour in summer of the Romanesque (XNUMXth century - paintings from the XNUMXth century) and Gothic (XNUMXth century) church and visit of the XNUMXth century salvage - the bastide from the XNUMXth century, with Gothic cutlery and high door, keep tower. Guided tours for groups all year round.
ACCESS for people with reduced mobility.
- fortified set
Minimum group size: 10 person(s)
Maximum group size: 50 person(s)
- For all
|Individual adult guided tour - Normal price
|Individual child guided tour - Reduced price
Activities on site
- Temporary exhibitions