Moulin de Cavaillac : gîte Le Moulin
Gîte in the Diège valley, located above an XNUMXth century watermill. It was the miller's house! The water passes under your windows, the terrace overlooks the canal which gives the impression of floating on the water!
Single-storey house above the local stone mill, restored in the style of the region.
A large garden by the river where everything is permitted, extended by open meadows. Large trees for shade and naps. A secure terrace along the canal.
Old house, but modern comfort:
Washing machine – dishwasher – gas stove with oven – microwave oven – refrigerator, freezer compartment – oil heating – TV – barbecue and garden furniture
- 1 bedroom for 2 people (1 double bed of 140)
- 1 bedroom for 2 people (2 beds of 90)
- Convertible for repairs in the living room
- 1 living room with equipped kitchen and Godin stove
- 1 large bathroom with separate shower & WC.
- Baby bed and high chair on request
Ranking & labels
- Declaration in town hall
- Number of people: 5
- Total number of persons: 5
- 2 bedrooms