Le Cocoon Saint-Georges
Lovers of old stones and historic charm, luxury travellers, the Cocoon Saint-Georges is made for you!
Superb furnished apartment in the Royal Bastide sector, charm and standing, 1 to 4 pers. - On the road to Compostela...
For a successful stay in the heart of the medieval historic center, it is in a magnificent stone building, renovated and secure, that I offer you this large charming 2-room apartment of 52 m²: the Cocoon Saint-Georges. You will stay a few meters from Place Notre-Dame, its Collegiate Church and its arcades to enjoy the restaurants and the market. Located in a very quiet alley, this ideal location directly overlooks Marcellin Fabre, a lively shopping street.
Perfectly equipped, this beautiful one-bedroom apartment is aimed at travelers who appreciate historic charm combined with modern luxury comfort. The noble period elements such as fireplace, stone-sink, bricks, were preserved during its renovation and enhanced for a unique wow effect! Decorated with the greatest care, it will meet the needs of a purist clientele that I want to retain. Located on the 2nd floor, alone on the landing, this east-west crossing apartment benefits from the sun all day.
- characterful living room with comfortable volume, flat screen TV, new, modern, semi-open kitchen, equipped with: fridge/freezer, oven, microwave, 3-burner induction hob, dishwasher, filter coffee maker, kettle, toaster, brand new !
- large bathroom with WC, washing machine, iron and ironing board, hair dryer
- spacious bedroom equipped with a Queen size bed, a dressing room and a work area
- beautiful amenities, quality furniture, cozy as desired
- possibility of a travel cot, changing table, plastic baby bath (with supplement)
- many free or regulated parking spaces. Large free car park 5 mins walk away
- motorcyclists, cyclists, possibility of shared closed garage for your mounts on the ground floor. With supplement depending on vehicle and length of stay
DURING YOUR STAY
On site: Bastide from the 13th century, its arcades, its markets and in particular the famous Thursday market (the largest in Aveyron), the Collegiate Church, the Chartreuse, its chapel of penitents, the Abbey of Loc-Dieu, summer entertainment...
In the surroundings: many beautiful medieval villages such as Belcastel, Bournazel, Conques, Najac, Peyrusse le Roc, Villeneuve d'Aveyron... and the famous Millau Viaduct.
- 46: the Gouffre de Padirac, the famous caves of Rocamadour, the magic of Saint-Cirq Lapopie, Figeac,.
- 81: Albi, classified in 2010 by Unesco and its cathedral, Cordes sur Ciel and its craftsmen, the Gorges du Tarn, for canyoning or fishing...
- 82: Bruniquel (filming of Vieux Fusil), Caylus and its garage sales, Montauban, its Place Nationale, its arcades, its magnificent Ingres Museum, Laguépie…
Do not hesitate to call me for more information, personalized rates and availability. NO SMS. Thanks. Responsiveness guaranteed!
Baby equipment subject to availability with supplement
Animal allowed on request, if clean and well behaved (with supplement)
HOUSEHOLD LINEN PROVIDED (bed, bath, tea towels)
INFORMATION COVID-19: the safety of my tenants is my priority. Also, I am committed to receiving you in optimal hygienic conditions, because serenity is everyone's business.
Welcome to Saint-Georges, Villefranche-de-Rouergue and Aveyron!
Ranking & labels
- Declaration in town hall
- 3 stars
- Number of people: 3
- Total number of persons: 4
||70 $||140 $|