It makes you salivate in the markets… Aligot! Potatoes, cheese and a little muscle to make it spin to the ceiling, it's up to you!
For 4 people
- 1 kg old potatoes
- 350g of fresh Laguiole tomme (from 2 to 3 days)
- 2 tablespoons fresh cream
- 120g of butter
- 1 clove of garlic
- Boil the peeled potatoes in salted water. Cut the fresh tomme into thin slices. Crush the garlic.
- When the potatoes are cooked, mash them. Add the butter to the fresh cream then reheat and adjust the seasoning.
- Mix the fresh tomme with the very hot mashed potatoes and the garlic if desired. Stir vigorously so that the mixture is homogeneous.
A little more
Add roast poultry juice to the bacon, to give the “bacon taste”.
Was this content useful to you?
Thank you for taking the time to let us know that this content was helpful to you. Your encouragement is essential to us, and your feedback allows us to improve.
Thank you for taking the time to let us know that this content was not helpful to you. We're sorry about that. In order to enable us to improve, can you tell us to what extent we can correct or complete the information provided?