For 4 people
- 4 veal paupiettes from Aveyron and Ségala
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 1 glass of white wine
- 500g of potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Ground pepper
- 20 cl liquid cream
- 80g roquefort cheese
- Heat a frying pan with 2 tbsp of olive oil. Sear the paupiettes on all sides over high heat for 2 minutes. Add the white wine and the sprigs of thyme, salt and pepper and cook over low heat for about twenty minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel the potatoes and cook them in small cubes in salted water. Once they are cooked, mash them with a fork, adding the 2 tbsp of olive oil. Add salt and pepper.
- Heat the cream in a saucepan with the Roquefort cut into small pieces, pepper. Mix well when the cheese is melted and keep warm.
- Serve the paupiettes with mashed potatoes and Roquefort sauce.
Was this content useful to you?
Thank you for taking the time to let us know that this content was helpful to you. Your encouragement is essential to us, and your feedback allows us to improve.
Thank you for taking the time to let us know that this content was not helpful to you. We're sorry about that. In order to enable us to improve, can you tell us to what extent we can correct or complete the information provided?