TO SHARE !
- 350g of pork meat (loin or roll)
- 350g pork liver
- 200g fresh pork belly or bacon
- 1 pork loin
- 1 egg
- 1 to 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt, pepper, a few pinches of allspice
- 5 cl cognac-type alcohol (optional)
- A few bay leaves
- If possible the day before
Chop the meats (large grid for the loin and breast and fine for the liver). Put the meats in a salad bowl and add the egg, finely chopped garlic, salt, pepper, allspice and alcohol. Mix everything well and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day
- Preheat your oven to 180 ° C.
- Divide the meat into 4 or 5, depending on the size of fricandeaux you want and form balls.
- Roll out the strainer and divide it according to the number of balls you have made. Place in the center of a piece of strainer a ball of meat and a bay leaf. Surround the meat with strainer. Reform the ball if necessary. Repeat the same for the remaining balls.
- In an oiled gratin dish, arrange the fricandeaux tightly. Bake for about 50 minutes, depending on the size of the fricandeaux. Leave to cool in the open oven.
- You can enjoy the fricandeaux warm or cold.