Jeux et parcs à Villefranche
A few steps from the Tourist Office, various playgrounds offer a bucolic setting for picnics and relaxation. Large spaces of freedom and play for children.
- A large space for games and relaxation at the Théâtre de Verdure, in the immediate vicinity of Aveyron: picnic area, large wooded area, zip line, rope pyramid, games for the little ones, sensory trail, fitness workshops
- Park for the little ones in the Gardens of the Town Hall
- Games area in Place Saint Jean, for all ages
- Renovated playground in the Tricot district
- Tree-lined squares and promenades: promenade du Petit Languedoc, a balcony on the bastide, area of the source of treize-pierre, which offers a newly landscaped bucolic setting close to the city center, promenade du Guiraudet and gardens of the town hall, near the Tourist Office, Place Saint-Jean, a wooded area where families and petanque players like to meet (this square, with its kiosk, also hosts the very popular night markets every summer).
- For all