Moulin de Cavaillac : gîte Diège
Gîte in the Diège valley, located above an XNUMXth century water mill. It was the miller's house! The water passes under your windows, the terrace overlooks the canal which gives the impression of floating on the water!
This accommodation is also located above the mill. Smaller than the other (46m²), it is suitable for 2 people with possibly a baby or a young child.
The terrace overlooks the garden, the windows on the river.
Washing machine – dishwasher – gas cooker – electric oven – microwave – fridge – freezer – central heating –
barbecue and garden furniture
- 1 equipped kitchen with dining room
- 1 large bedroom for 2 people (1 double bed of 140) with lounge area, library and TV
- 1 bathroom with shower and WC
- Baby bed and high chair on request
Ranking & labels
- Declaration in town hall
- 1 star
- Number of people: 2
- Total number of persons: 2