LES GUIDES-CONFÉRENCIERS DU GRAND-FIGEAC
The Grand-Figeac Tourist Office invites you to discover the particularities of its territory between Lot and Aveyron. Follow in the footsteps of our speaker guide, let yourself be carried away by his story, unleash your curiosity, exchange, enjoy
The Grand-Figeac Tourist Office offers a range of rich and diversified visits throughout its territory classified as a country of art and history. The focus here is on a city born of industrialization: Capdenac-Gare.
Its atypical history and its spectacular development at the beginning of the 1930th century introduced a specific architecture reminiscent of that of large cities. Modernist villas, houses from the XNUMXs, art deco buildings radiate from the station and its extraordinary railway junction, the origin of the birth of the city.
Our tours offered to groups:
- Capdenac-Gare: birth of a town
- Capdenac-Gare: architecture of the 1930s
- The Notre-Dame des Voyageurs church: atypical history and remarkable stained glass windows
- In the footsteps of Raynal and Roquelaure (suspended due to the health crisis): discovering a city circuit in the footsteps of two visionaries who gave birth to a company now ranked number 1 in France in the field of canned ready meals.
- The Raynal et Roquelaure company (suspended due to the health crisis): know-how for more than 140 years, tradition and modernity will surprise you, subject to change. Contact us
- Asprières: medieval village at the head of a canton until 1922. History closely linked to the development of the town of Capdenac-Gare...