Najac market on Sunday morningAdd to my Google Calendar
Find Us Here
Traditional market on the Place du Faubourg, every Sunday morning, all year round.
Everyone at the Najac market on Sunday morning!
Every Sunday the markets are held, but sometimes these are placed under a particular theme:
- From April 24 to May 22 : markets with seedlings from local producers. From this Sunday, for a month you will be able to find plants from our local producers on the market.
A dozen local producers will be present for the occasion with vegetable and flower plants to fill your gardens. Mostly with very old varieties.
So please take advantage of this spring on the Najac market every Sunday morning from 9 a.m. to 13 p.m. on the Place du Faubourg.
- Sunday, May 29 : well-being market!
- Sunday, June 12 : the small market sale
- Sunday, June 19 : OCCAZ music market with the Cultura and Hors loge associations.
Only good things, come and treat yourself to the market from 9 a.m. to 13 p.m. place du faubourg.
A wide range of quality and varied products:
- The gardens of the river (vegetables, fruits, aromatics, juices...)
- Le ferme du Treil (sheep tome)
- La ferme de Bor (organic farm in permaculture, market gardening and orchards
- Lacombe products (chickens, eggs and grilled chestnuts)
- The garden of stars (market gardening)
- Kombucha. Lawton (soft drinks, kombucha)
- Land of love (medicinal and aromatic plants in biodynamics)
- Sylvaine and François (vegetable pâté made from chestnuts)
- Nattes Yoan (cow cheese, yogurt, butter, milk)
- Philippe Gheerbrant (goat cheese)
- The Puech Deltour farm (market gardening, beekeeping, chestnut products)
- The reel (wheat flour, walnut oil)
- The 4 villages (aligot)
- Les jardins de l'Albarie (fries, organic potatoes)
- Mme Autesserre (chestnuts, fruit, seasonal harvest)
- André Lacombe (chestnuts, donuts)
- Michael Alvernhe (lapidary and jewelry)
- Mélanie Prévost (fruit and vegetable processor)
- Mahogany skins (leather creation)
- Marina (wicker creation)
More informations : www.najac.fr and Facebook Municipality of Najac.
All dates and times
|Opening hours from January 01 to December 31, 2022|