Marché de Najac le dimanche matinAdd to my Google Calendar
Traditional market on the Place du Faubourg, every Sunday morning, all year round.
Everyone at the Najac market on Sunday morning!
At a rate of once a month, other themes for winter, including trees and shrubs with the presence of the Mercadier nurseries on December 1, The famous galette des rois on the market for January 10, 7 for the new year, graft and tree market on Sunday February 2024 and from April 25 to May 21: Market for plants from local producers.
On the Place du Faubourg from 9 a.m. to 13 p.m.!
Place du faubourg, between the kiosk and the market.
Only good things, come and treat yourself to the market from 9 a.m. to 13 p.m. place du faubourg.
A wide range of quality and varied products:
- The gardens of the river (vegetables, fruits, aromatics, juices...)
- Le ferme du Treil (sheep tome)
- La ferme de Bor (organic farm in permaculture, market gardening and orchards
- Lacombe products (chickens, eggs and grilled chestnuts)
- The garden of stars (market gardening)
- Kombucha. Lawton (soft drinks, kombucha)
- Land of love (medicinal and aromatic plants in biodynamics)
- Sylvaine and François (vegetable pâté made from chestnuts)
- Nattes Yoan (cow cheese, yogurt, butter, milk)
- Philippe Gheerbrant (goat cheese)
- The Puech Deltour farm (market gardening, beekeeping, chestnut products)
- The reel (wheat flour, walnut oil)
- The 4 villages (aligot)
- Les jardins de l'Albarie (fries, organic potatoes)
- Mme Autesserre (chestnuts, fruit, seasonal harvest)
- André Lacombe (chestnuts, donuts)
- Michael Alvernhe (lapidary and jewelry)
- Mélanie Prévost (fruit and vegetable processor)
- Mahogany skins (leather creation)
- Marina (wicker creation)
More informations : www.najac.fr and Facebook Municipality of Najac.
All dates and times
In order to view the different information, you can use the navigation arrows placed to the right of the table
|Opening hours from January 01 to December 31, 2023|
|Opening hours from January 01 to December 31, 2024|
Clientele & group
- For all