The Governor's House under construction: exhibitionAdd to my Google Calendar
Find Us Here
The Governor's House has undergone a major restoration project. This exhibition traces the history of this work. Presentation of the model of the project from April. Exhibition "the house of the governor under construction" from July.
Residence from the 13th and 15th centuries, the Governor's House was the subject of a major restoration project, which began in 1996 and ended in 2019 with its rehabilitation as an Interpretation Centre. By retracing the history of this work, the exhibition, made up of testimonies from Najacois and professionals who worked on the site, will confront photos before restoration in the various spaces of the house, thus renewing the permanent exhibition.
- from April: presentation of the model of the project at the reception of the Governor's House.
- From July 1 to November 6: Exhibition "The Governor's House Under Construction"
This year will be inaugurated the work of Didier Trenet "Giganta Boccafort & the seat of Eternity to come", designed as part of a public commission initiated by the municipality of Najac. We invite you to discover this multiple and singular work during several
- Friday, May 6 at 18:30 p.m.: meeting with Didier Trenet (Reverences to History)
- Saturday, June 25 at 11 a.m.: inauguration of the artistic project in the presence of
- Saturday September 10 at 10 a.m.: official inauguration in the presence of the main actors and funders of the project and the artist
Information: 05 65 81 94 47
All dates and times
|Opening hours from 01 April to 06 November 2022|
|Opening hours from July 01 to November 06, 2022|
|Opening hours on September 10, 2022|